Roxboro Community School has two dining halls that serve lunches to students. We have Golden Corral Tuesday-Thursday and Pizza on Fridays. Don’t forget to submit your order!
Mrs. Russ needs dining hall volunteers Tuesday through Friday every week. Please contact her at email@example.com, or Volunteer Coordinator Bonnie Regan at firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer. Thank you to everyone who has volunteered this month. The lunch program can not work without our parent and grandparent volunteers.
Roxboro Community School offers an online dining hall service that allows parents to pre-order Golden Corral lunches and Little Caesar’s Pizza online. The service works much like placing an order on Amazon.com or other commercial Web sites.
Parents may monitor their students’ lunchtime purchases; track what their children have eaten for the past 30 days; make deposits directly into their children’s meal accounts and receive an email reminder when an account balance is low.
Student debit account deposits may be made through electronic checks (ACH) or by debit/credit card. Each child’s account will be updated nightly so that parents may quickly review account balances and payments.
This service is provided securely through an outside vendor, Food Service Solutions. RCS will never see credit or debit card information.
Parents are encouraged to take advantage of this system by making deposits into their children’s accounts on a weekly, monthly, or annual basis. Parents are free to choose the amount of each deposit. Any money not spent by the end of the school year will be available the following school year, or refundable.
Parents who wish to pre-order from Golden Corral or Little Caesar’s should use the online pre-order system (either on their home computer or their student’s RCS-assigned computer). Parents are not required to deposit money into their children’s account via the Web site. Parents may also choose to send a paper check or cash to Ms. Russ.
For those who choose to take advantage of the school’s online lunch ordering system, each child will need a pre-assigned identification number. New students will use the same ID that they used at their previous school.
Please see the instructions below to set up an account.
Questions about the lunch service should be directed to Beverley Russ in the Bulldog Café at 336-597-0020, extension 119, or by email at www.myschoolaccount.com.
- Click “Create Account” on the top menu bar.
- Fill in the required information on the “Parent Account Sign-Up page.”
- Choose “Roxboro Community School” from the “School District” drop down menu.
- Create a User ID and Password. Click the “Accept” box, and then click “Signup.” An email containing a “verification code” will be sent to your email address.
After you receive the “verification code” you may begin to add your children’s information. To do this, you will need to:
- Go to www.myschoolaccount.com and log in using your previously created user ID and password.
- Enter the “verification code” to verify your account and email address.
- Begin adding your children’s information according to the guidelines provided. You will need each of your children’s student ID numbers.
- After the students are added you will be able to view the lunch account activity and make payments to the student lunch account.
- If you have two or more students assigned to your account, you may make a payment to each account and only be charged for one transaction. Example; three students, $10 payment to each student; total charge would be $32.